What is the process of making the payment for the Premium Membership through the International Bank Transfer or Wire Transfer?
International Bank Transfer or Wire Transfer is a payment method where members can make the payment to us through a bank in their own country. This type of payment is a bank-to-bank process where you submit a formal request to a bank in your country to send the membership payment to our bank in the United States.
In this type of payment, you actually have to contact your bank or even visit your bank, complete the paperwork and submit a formal request to the bank to complete the payment on your behalf. You will receive an invoice along with our bank details to complete this process.
Since this payment has a lengthy process and requires additional efforts to monitor and verify it, we only recommend it for members who are interested to pay for a minimum of 3 years. Also, please note that our bank charges an additional fee of $25 for accepting such payments, apart from any other charges and taxes levied by your bank in your country.
Also, this payment method is not covered under our 7-day Money Back Guarantee. This means we will not be able to issue a refund under this payment method or through any other means if you used this payment method and did not like our service. You cannot request a refund after paying through international bank transfer or wire transfer.
If you are still willing to pay using this method, please follow these steps carefully:
- Visit our Pricing Page and click on the "Sign up" button.
- On the Signup or the registration page, fill out the form with your details such as name, email address, password, country and optional phone number.
- Among the three payment options given, select the last option: "International Bank Transfer" and then click on "Place Order". Please note that the registration page can be displayed differently for some countries and "International Bank Transfer" will be known differently as a "local bank transfer" in these countries.
- You will then be taken to a new page where further instructions about the transfer process will be given. A copy of your invoice (which will include our bank details) with an amount equal to 3 years of membership period plus $25 bank fee will be sent to your email address. You can use this invoice to start the process of bank transfer.
- Contact or visit your bank. This bank should have the authority to conduct foreign-based transactions. Not all banks in many countries would be able to do that. So please check this before requesting your bank for assistance.
- There will usually be a person or department responsible for managing foreign transactions. You can request forms and additional details for making the transfer.
- Complete the paperwork and attach the invoice we have given to you. The bank often asks for the copy of the invoice to know the purpose of making this transfer request.
- Please note that the bank at its end may charge you a certain fee for handling this transaction. This charge is different from the $25 we are charging you. So, please do not confuse this as both the amounts are different. The extra charges levied by your bank for this transaction can be your bank's fee, taxes and foreign exchange fees and can be different amounts in different banks and different countries.
- Once you have completed the paperwork and formally submitted your request to the bank along with the required amount for making the bank transfer, you will get a payment receipt for the transaction.
- Please scan this receipt and send to us via our Contact us page. As bank transfers can take up to 15 to 30 days to reach our bank, we usually accept your receipt as the proof of payment and activate your membership quickly.
- So please ensure that you submit your receipt to us so that we can quickly process and activate your membership.