I am not receiving Premium newsletter, email updates or email funding alerts anymore. Can you let me know why?
Our system sends daily and weekly Premium newsletter, email updates or email funding alerts to all registered Premium Members. If you suddenly notice that you are not receiving them, it could be because of one of the following reasons:
- You may have accidentally clicked on the “unsubscribe” link given at the bottom of our every Premium email newsletter we send.
- Your mail server is marking our Premium email newsletter as spam, junk-mail or blocked message.
- Your email inbox is full and your mail server is not allowing our Premium email newsletter from reaching you either due to its size or due to it being given a low priority.
In order to ensure that you continue to receive newsletters regularly, we request you to please follow these steps:
- Please do not click on the “unsubscribe” link because as per industry standards, our system will not be able to easily re-subscribe once you have knowingly or unknowingly requested to be removed from the mailing list.
- Please white-list our email addresses “email@example.com” and “firstname.lastname@example.org” so that our messages do not land up in our spam folder.
You can contact our support team here and we will be happy to re-subscribe you again.